Catberry Maus 1000 Catberry Maus 1000

Great animation, but I don't reallyyyyyyy understand the plot. It's a bit hard to follow.

Mexicoke Mexicoke

This is CRAZZZYYYY GOOD!! You deserve WAYY MORE followers than you have!!

Confrontations For Dummies Confrontations For Dummies

Introspective

You shoot robots. You shoot robots.

Not going to lie, the game mechanics are kind of broken. You start out with one shooting-thing, and then you are left to die. After you die, you just can't buy anything, because you don't have any money, then you die again, because you didn't have any money saved up. It just feels like a repeated loop of brokenness. The reason I rated this one star, is because it has a good concept behind it. I'm sure you can do great things in the future though.

Jtheleetlemaan responds:

what do you mean you are left to die? Did you not go after the robots or something?

HARD Work HARD Work

Ok.

The colors don't really feel like they work together, it just feels like the default adobe flash color pallet. What's worse is the attempt at humor. And the lines...oh the lines. If you're drawing in adobe flash i recommend using a smoothing setting around 41. This should help with the lines. If you're using something like photoshop, you should try to make your lines quick so they don't end up so jagged. I'm sure that you could make some great stuff if you didn't rush it as much.

Color Burst Color Burst

A pretty good profile icon.